Tuesday, January 9, 2007

more on directions

A random google search on directionally impaired has generated 97,000 hits in 0.23 seconds. However no one as far as I can see has provided a guide on "What to do when you country becomes paranoid and changes the flow of traffic on every road that was once familiar to you". Most had pointed to google earth as a reliable prop, but as far as I can tell, they havent marked which way the traffic can flow on what roads in Sri Lanka as yet. And I'm not really holding my breath.
To completely change the subject... Is there such a thing as saturated with tiredness? I can feel it seeping through my muscles and into my bones where it manifests itself with a huge yawn that is transferred there by some lazy neuron receptacles.
Today is as random a day as it gets - my quote for the day is "And my time is a piece of wax fallin on a termite Thats chokin on the splinters"... yes my fascination with Becks' "loser" is not quite done. As random goes random does.
Ok I'm too spaced out and sleepy and doggone tired.
Why?
I'm getting old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is vidarshi. happen to stumble upon your blog and found it very interesting. you can be famous girl!

Ayeshea said...

aw... thanks... could you say that out on TV perhaps??
:-)